Sunday, November 19, 2006

I is for Ink!


In case you aren't a cool, with-it, young type person, ink is what the cool, with-it, young type people call tattoos these days. (Or at least, that's what they tell me.) I don't have any tattoos, personally. It's not that I'm afraid of the needle, it's just that I'm part of that generation that always associated tattoos with sailors, bikers, and circus freaks. Oh no! Jessi Buchanan shows his age! I have thought about getting a little tatt from time to time (maybe a little corndog in a heart right on my bicep?) But let's face it, I'm just not cool enough to pull it off. I'll just continue admiring the cool, young, tan, smooth-skinned peoople (of whom I am not one) and their righteous ink.

Dave here doesn't feel the same way as me about tattoos. He thinks he's plenty cool enough to pull it off. In fact, he's come up with what he is sure is a fantastic way to make a quick fortune. Dave sees those young people with their cool tattoos all over the place, and he's sure that advertisers are soon going to start using people as walking billboards. Dave is determined to ride the crest of that mighty wave, and he has taken the initiative by having a variety of corporate logos applied to his flesh. None of these companies have paid Dave - yet. He's sure that they will come around, though. And if they don't, maybe the big names he has proudly displayed on his ample physique will entice other companies to follow suit.

No comments: